ICE Europe, the World’s Leading Exhibition for the conversion of flexible, web-based materials, such as paper, film, foil and nonwovens, is the biennial central meeting point for the international converting industry.
Fraunhofer IGB will show barrier coatings, oil, water, dirt or ice repellent coatings and biobased formulations for multifunctional coatings, which can also be produced in roll-to-roll processes. You will find us, together with the Fraunhofer Institutes FEP and IAP, in hall 5, booth 1174. We are looking forward to your visit!
For the coating and surface functionalization of foils, films and textiles we use gas phase (CVD, PVD, PECVD), wet chemical and combined processes. Furthermore, we are developing water-based coating dispersions for the production of biobased layers with barrier, antimicrobial or antioxidant properties.
- Barrier films (oxygen, water vapor, oil)
- Biobased formulations and coatings
- Protective layers (hydro-/oleophobic, easy-to-clean)
- Self-adhesive anti-ice film
- Biofunctional finishing: antimicrobial, biocompatible, cell adhesive