Conference / 03/14/2018 - 03/15/2018
Fraunhofer Direct Digital Manufacturing Conference
The Fraunhofer Direct Digital Manufacturing Conference will be taking place in the exciting city of Berlin, Germany, from March 14-15 2018!
Organized by the Fraunhofer Additive Manufacturing Alliance, the DDMC is a bi-annual cutting-edge forum for discussion on Additive Manufacturing, including its application in industry and the environmental impact of such new manufacturing technologies. Impact on health, sustainability and technology will also be discussed.
DDMC brings together researchers, educators and practitioners from around the world and fosters an atmosphere conducive to developing new ideas and refining already existing research developments.
Range of topics
- Product development, including modelling, simulation, co-design, mass customization
- Technologies, including bio-printing, hybrid processes, pre- and post-processing, novel developments, process chains for industrial production, software
- Materials, including ceramics, bio-materials, multi-material approaches
- Quality, including process and part quality management
- Abstract Submission: June 30, 2017
- Abstract acceptance notification: July 31, 2017
- Paper submission: October 15, 2017