Online Conference / September 30, 2021 - October 01, 2021
Digital Morgenstadt Conference: “Water in the City of the Future“
Digital conference with lectures, workshops, and excursions
The importance of urban neighbourhoods as a level of action for urban climate adaptation and improved resource efficiency poses growing challenges for municipalities.
In order to identify possible solutions and to initiate new cooperations between cities, research and housing and urban water management, the Morgenstadt network is organising the bilingual digital conference "Water in the City of the Future" from September 30 to October 1, 2021.
The internationally oriented event will be held in cooperation with the Fraunhofer Institutes IGB, ISI and IAO. The interactive digital format makes it possible to interact with each other and participate virtually in an excursion.
What key topics can you look forward to?
- Requirements and adaptation options in the housing stock (Focus: Housing industry and municipalities)
- Options for action: Successful implementation and practical examples
- Tools for the integration of actors in transformation processes in the Settlement economy
- Smart controls for infrastructure operation
- Good and best practices from European municipalities: design, process of implementation and experiences of use
Our presentation at the Morgenstadt Conference
September 30, 2021, 11:15 - 12:45
Workshop: How can the implementation of innovations in the neighbourhood be accelerated?
Dr.-Ing. Marius Mohr and Christiane Chaumette, Water Technologies and Resource Recovery
October 1, 2021, 9:35 - 10:00
Impulse lecture: Ressource efficient city districts, selected water highlights
Christiane Chaumette, Water Technologies and Resource Recovery